Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Manage Student Meal Accounts
- Make online payments
- View purchase history
- Set reminders
- Families must reapply each year.
- Benefits begin after the application is processed and are not retroactive.
- SNS will notify you in writing whether your application is approved or denied.
- Districts qualify for education funds based on the number of students eligible for free or reduced price meals each year.
- What if my child forgets his/her keypad number as he/she comes through the lunch line?
- What if a student tried to use another student’s universal pin number?
- How can I pay for my student’s purchases?
- How will I know when to send money?
- If I send a check with my High School student, will my student at the Elementary School be able to eat?
- How do I request a refund?
- My student has special dietary needs, how can you accommodate them?
- What is the District Wellness Policy?
- What about classroom treats?
- How are negative balances collected?
Edison Administration Building
615 7th Street SW
Rochester, MN 55902
Student Nutrition Services Coordinator
(507) 328-4216 | Email
Angie Wuerflein, RD
Student Nutrition Services Assistant Coordinator
(507) 328-4282 | Email
(507) 328-4217 | Email
Kayla Timmerman, RD, LD
(507) 328-4250 | Email